Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Korean Restaurant

Last weekend was awesome! Its my big weekend before I start to bury myself in books in preparation for the exams. I celebrated my coursemates' birthdays at this newly opened korean restaurant called "Han Kok Kwan" like DUH... Although it has a funny name, their food was AWESOME. Like AWESOME, its the best korean food I ever had... YUM!


The two birthday gals!


That's me & Zhixian


And that's Shanshan & I


Shan & her hotpot. Its realllyyyy yummy.. I think I've fallen in love with korean food... So to all those who wanna bring me out to dinner... think KOREAN =P

Btw, I think Shanshan looks like the Hebe gal from S.H.E, right???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BTW, i LOVE korean food too!!
Is Seoul Garden considered?? haha~

Korean food..I only love the bbq beef and the ginseng chicken *yummy!*

When u come back, we go for sashimi ok! =)

*hugz*
DN