Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Final Fling

When exams are around the corner, you'd do anything but study... So yeah, I'm procrastinating, sharing some pictures from the last party of the year... Final Fling!


That's us gals all dressed up and ready to go! The back drop isnt the prettiest, its actually where we keep our shoes, so er yeah...


Us gals at the party... The blue drink Bernice is holding tastes weird... looks weird too


The 2 guys who "chaperoned" us that night... Lam looks gay


Bernice and her famous pose...


I'm groovin' to the music...


Okay, obviously Lam is doing a better job than me...


My old housemates...


My favourite housemate, who always complain that I'm too tiny... Btw, her fiance's in the corner of the picture, can spot him?


And me at the end of the night, looking very happy.. coz I'm already 3/4 drunk.. hur hur!

Can't wait for exams to end, then HOLIDAYS!!! Going to Mount Gambier with Char, Lam and Joyce... YAYYYyyyyyy

No comments: