Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Late Bday Entry

Finally got my ass down to blog about my bday...

First of all, thank you to all who celebrated my quarter-life crisis with me. I really appreciate it... and thank you for all the wonderful presents!!

Lunch celebration with Marabelle - Thanks for the cake babe!


Marabelle and I


The only birthday cake I received this year...

Drinks at Sunset Tavern... The place to be seen... (hurhur)




Kong, Yiling and I...

And of cos... the Peanuts gang!

Me, Keen & Gao


Gao & I (my face was red already... after 2 beers... eek!)


With Xiao Hu! and Dom... and Gao's face sticking out of nowhere... (and maybe Jeremy's head behind somewhere... hmmm)


Everyone! Zhanjing, Dom, Ah Hu, Jeremy, Gao, Keen & I

Then its dinner celebration with EJ at Rochester, this posh restaurant called Graze..

Grazing our food... some Beef lemak thingy and super small portion of risotto...


Our dessert platter! Yum...


Camera whore!


Pretty looking decor...


More pretty looking stuff...

Overall the restaurant was so expensive that we can only graze on the food... hurhur... lame joke...

And also! Dinner celebration with Dean & Karen at Manhattan Fish Market... Thanks girls for the epilator... Smooth as silk! haha...

kk.. Thats about it... quiet little gatherings to celebrate my bday...

Older... but not wiser.... geez....

No comments: