Wednesday, August 13, 2008

swimming!

i don't know what is it about the swimming events. its just 8 men/women who swim side by side trying to come in first. but... its damn exciting. i also don't know why swimming in straight lines can get me so excited... haha... just watched the race 200m butterfly with phelps coming in first (as usual!) and even though its a replay (and i already knew he'd won) i still got up to my feet and jumped up and down as he was approaching the finishing line...

i know.. i'm crazy! haha...

apologies for not updating on my sibu trip, still waiting for char to upload the pics!

on another note, i had another liyan boo boo today... am currently on a phlebotomy course (google the word if u don't know what it means! its synonymous to 'poke-poke' course among my colleagues now!) and i was supposed to practise drawing blood from a dummy hand... BUT! i removed the cover of the needle and poked myself instead... duh!

now.. don't laugh so hard that u fall off your seat!

2 comments:

LaM said...

......

stay away from me

Liyan said...

hurhur.. i poked my classmate today! one go and i did it.. zai leh... try on u?