Monday, December 08, 2008

my first tune

my guitar teacher recently taught me how to compose songs... well... technically you can't "teach" someone how to write songs... he gave me some suggestions on how to write them... and he said i should keep practising!

the mood just came today... and here's my first tune! its just full of na-na-nas... no lyrics to it yet...

feel free to comment... i know it's not the most melodious song you've heard... i'm open to feedback... but not too harsh okie? don't douse my interest in composing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad lah...at least better than yours truly! Sounds a bit korean...think u got influenced by watching too many k-dramas issit??

Liyan said...

korean?! haha.. noooo i dont watch k-drama at all...

maybe the korean song writers are as sucky as me.. .:P