Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My New House!

Yay, I've finally moved and settled into my cosy little townhouse! The new place is small compared to my previous apartment but its only meant for 2 persons to live in, and I much prefer the privacy I get, plus the quiet environment.. Very conducive for studies.. Hur hur.. How nerdy can I get...

Anyway some pictures of my little house.


My little books corner


My study table & cosy bed...


The nightstand I made myself...


My dress up area!


A closer look... I made this little make up corner too!


My backyard... I'm very proud of my backyard because on closer look...


There's a lemon tree!! Yay, more iced lemon tea? hur hur


There's more... A cauliflower!


And a broccoli!

Unfortunately.. both are veg which I hate... however I'm still amused that they can actually grow in the backyard...


Last picture.. A not very flattering picture of my lounge room... Heh... Alrite that's all for now...

And I realised I should upload more pictures of myself... Camera shy... *rite*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe!

ya place looks great!! looks quite spacious wat.... reminds me a little of my pgp room... except yours looks sweeter & cosier =)

makes me wanna fly there n stay for a while... hehe~

n guess wat...... i m so *touched* when i saw ya books corner holding a BIG frame of u, myself & karen!!!!!! =P e wierd-color pic fr my printer.. hehe~

luv,
dean

Anonymous said...

omg broccoli and cauliflower!! That's so so so cool! also wan to grow them in my house hah..yumyum