Sunday, September 17, 2006

Holidays

Liyan is a happy girl... Why?

1. Handed in my Public Health assignment already!!

2. Holidays are here already!! Don't have to attend classes for 2 weeks... BUT it doesnt mean I stay at home & shake legs for 2 weeks... I've got placement at a hospital for a week and frisbee competition for the other week... so erm... busy, but no uni!

3. I went shopping yesterday & bought clothes. One formal looking jacket for my placement, 2 short sleeved quite formal looking top (but still look haps!) and a long sleeved (green!) cardigan... In total I spent.... $40!!

4. I've got a Carebear! Yay! I've always wanted one since last year's Royal Adelaide Show. I told myself that I must get one when I go this year... But... I spent all my money on showbags & playing games, so no money left for Carebear... BUTTTTTTT... my friends secretly bought one for me!!! They said since I liked it so much they'll share money & get one for me... hur hur...

Say hi to miss orange...



Look how happy I am!

The people to contributed to Miss Orange:






Thank You Bernice, Charlotte, Joyce & Eugene korkor!!!

1 comment:

Gaothebao said...

i have that orange care bear too!!!