Sunday, September 24, 2006

Mid sem break

Wow, one week of the holidays just went by like that. Feels like I've not done much work.. there's still a pile of homework waiting for me to plough thru'... YAWNZ

But this week had been an exciting one! I was on observation placement for a week at a mental hospital (I observed a dietitian work.. not let them observe me!!) and the people I met were really weird. I saw patients with schzophrenia, dementia, anorexia, depression and the list goes on... Its really depressing to these patients, especially the elderly who requires 100% assistance in everyday life... Sigh

Okay... talk about something happy... I went out for drinks with some friends last night & I went to Crazy Horse for the first time here! I was with Lam & he was traumatised by the ladies at Crazy Horse... Ha... Apparently he's traumatised coz he saw too many boobies & bejingles (for those who don't watch scrubs, it means v*gina). Haha... I didnt know too many boobies & bejingles can scare guys! I always thought the more the merrier... Hur.. apparently I was wrong!

Anyway after drinks I went to Lam's place & got to talk to Gao via webcam!! So exciting!! (Never use webcam before mahhhhhh)These are some of the pictures he took:




Gao's mouse cursor looks like a big black mole on my nose...


Yes.. .I always pose for pictures! =P

Listening to Jay Chou's latest album... the chinese songs make me miss home!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! u want the latest FIR cd?I can burn n send to u?? hehe~

dn

Liyan said...

yeah!! & jay jay's new album too please????????

Anonymous said...

thot i read that u hv jj's yi ran fantasy?

sure, i'll burn both n post... =)

wait abt a week ok! hehe

anyway i went to andy's shop opening.... nice flavours!! my fav is horlicks!! hehe~ when u come back, must go ok!!!! go tgth!!! =P

dn

Anonymous said...

But do u mind...... sending me your new address? coz i dont think i have it lei!!! haha~

dn

Xiaohui said...

eh ur hair is starting to look quite nice again! in the solo shots la. the one with lam u look expanded. or maybe it's lam making u look bigger. hahaa

Liyan said...

haha.. what do you mean look quite nice again?! its always been nice!!