Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ulty weekend, Ulty fun!


Spent my entire weekend at the Farrer Park fields playing my favourite sport of all time - Ultimate Frisbee!

So many things to say, but it'll all be so boring without any pictures... I was too engrossed playing, talking and laughing & I forgot to take out my camera *slaps head* I'll put up pictures later... when I steal from others... heh

I'm really glad I joined this tourney and also this club. Everyone is so friendly and good spirited, its not all about winning (althou' winning is important at times...), its also about having lotsa fun out on the fields and off the fields. I think its the first time I was drunk in bright day light! Also the first time I took part in a "boat race" (which is simply racing to see who finishes the beer quickest...)

Bad things are that I'm totally behind schedule for the things I need to complete, my research and my review on selenium isn't progressing as planned and I'm horribly burnt. It took me 2 years to "whiten" myself... but it only took me 2 days to "darken" it back. My face is starting to peel, my arms and my shoulders are of different colours... Gosh, I look like a freak! Even my colleagues don't recognise me =(

Anywho... I made plenty of new friends, people who enjoy the sport as much as I do and share the same passion for the game... What more can I ask for?

Those out there who are interested in joining me for more ulty, PLEASE let me know, we can all play together!

Alrightz, back to researching my TV ads & selenium...

*Edited*
Pictures!!!
My team is in black t-shirt. My teammate with a fantastic throw!

Awesome grabs!

Flying legs...

Pretty girls... =P
(Liyan - Adeline - Siti)

4 comments:

Gaothebao said...

glad to see you're having fun! and making friends....hehe....

i'm happy for you!

LaM said...

heads on table
thumbs on table
face the water
roW!

nicetime u had there...can i join u?

Anonymous said...

sure! when u come back!

LaM said...

think i had a mental block.

it's
thumbs on table
chins on table
face the water
row!