Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cockroach Encounter

I was harassed by a cockroach last night... in the shower...

That humsup cockroach was trying to peep at me while I was showering lor! I jumped when I saw it... Then tried to be garung... Went in search for the Baygon.. to no avail... Got some newspapers and tried to hit it... I missed...

I was too scared to continue my shower.. The cockroach was 5cm by 2 cm lor!

So... I woke my dad up... to catch it... & smash it into pieces... wahahahaha!

Reminds me of the time I was in Adelaide, when there was this HUGE spider in the shower. Thank goodness I had Joyce around to kill it for me... heehee...

Anyway, cockroach/spider crap aside. Work has been pretty alright. Fantastic colleagues, good work environment, can't ask for more. Just start to realise that once work has started weekends seem to go by so quick. No time to blog, to nua, to sleep... bleah... but I think I'll soon get used to it! or so I hope!

Celebrated my birthday for the past 2 weeks... Will upload the pics once I can get my ass down to doing it :P

No comments: