Friday, January 04, 2008

TV marathon

Thursday night is TV night... Whee! Non-stop TV programmes from 8pm to 1am...

haha... yes... I'm a couch potato...

This is what I watched tonight:

8pm - 9.30pm - 1 Million Star (Season 1)



This is a Taiwanese singing contest. Even though the contest is over (I'm watching season 1) and the results are already out, I still enjoy listening their singing!! Especially this guy called 楊宗緯 whom I felt should have won but was disqualified mid-way. I think he signed up for the contest using a "fake" age... but anywho... he's singing is still... fwah!

Check out this webpage for their videos (if anyone is interested enough!)

10pm - 11pm: A Model Life with Petra Nemcova



I've raved about this show in one of my earlier post and I shan't repeat myself.

The girls are gorgeous. hot. period.

11pm - 12mn: Super Model No. 1



Another Taiwanese contest. Another modeling programme. You should have come to realise that I love watching model shows. Yes... I'm envious of their long legs & hot bods. Since I do not have any of those qualities on myself to admire...

The thing about Taiwanese programmes are that the hosts usually ask very "daring" questions and they are usually very funny & entertaining... hurhur... (yes yes... i'm a cheena fart!)

12mn - 1am: Tennis - Hyundai Hoffman Cup



Yup! End the night with some sport programme... After oogling at the hot bods of models its time to oogle at athletic bods of sportsman. haha...

My favourite male player is taking part in this event and I love to watch him play cos' he's reactions are always so animated! He's Novak Djokovic btw...

A wonderful TV night would not have been possible without..... Starhub Cable TV...



shit... maybe I should ask Dad to cancel cable so that my arse will not be stuck on the couch all night!

No comments: