Monday, July 14, 2008

housemaid

spent my entire saturday cleaning the house. sometimes i wonder why am i cleaning the toilets, mopping the floor, doing all the domestic work when my peers are out having fun, watching movies, tv, or even just slacking around...

i guess its all part of His plan to help me learn to manage the household, perhaps next time when i have a household of my own, i wont have to learn everything from scratch. looking at it from the bright side, i'm actually having a head start compared to my peers! haha... but this doesn't mean i don't miss the hanging out with friends time!

On a good note, i went jogging today. covered 4.5km today and i wasn't too breathless! i feel really good! i think i regained 80% of my cardio power... hehe... shape run here i come!



me - house maid

2 comments:

Mike said...

There's nothing more attractive than a woman who can cook,clean and more importantly, take good care of her man!

Cheers!

Liyan said...

haha! thanks for the encouragement! :)