Sunday, July 20, 2008

my run


despite sleeping in the whole of saturday, i'm still not well rested for work tmr... reason being... the run today...

shape run... its freaking crowded. my first time taking part in large scale running (contest?) thingy... (my other time was some singhealth thingy back when i was still on my research intern) i must repeat... its really very crowded. its no fun trying to squeeze through the crowd and literally come to a stop at places where the road is pretty narrow... grrr... totally breaks the momentum! i can't imagine running in other larger scale runs... like AHM, nike human race... both of which i already signed up for... argh!


well... on a good note... the goodie bag was pretty good... the girls were complaining about the weird shade of green of the t-shirt.. but i thought it was okay leh... check out the colour on the girls!



char and i trying to take photo by ourselves...


okay.. its easier with ej taking the pic for us...


with christina... this picture makes me look like a twig... its a good angle... haha

oh and i tried out this "recovery drink" that was supposed to replenish depleted glycogen stores so that the athlete can perform just as well in a second bout of exercise... not much effect on me leh.. my legs still weigh a ton in the afternoon :P


my special recovery concoction!

exhausted... bedtime!

No comments: