Thursday, September 11, 2008

it's been a while since i felt like this... peace...

running is exhilarating, liberating, peaceful... just me, myself and my music... the wind blowing against my face, the setting sun in front of my eyes... the mind free of all worries... nothing else matters, just immersing myself in music, letting it take away all the emotions...

i love it... never felt so peaceful before, thank you God!
.
.
.
.
.
met karen today for lunch, the moment she saw me she said that i'm 很瘦! this is good and bad at the same time... good because i'm losing weight without even trying... bad because... i think this means i'm stressed, hence the poor sleep quality and the occassional loss of appetite...

i need a holiday :p

enough of getting drunk, time to pick myself up!

thank you dear friends for your words of encouragement :)




I'm gonna be okay :)

2 comments:

Gaothebao said...

i love this song! you will be fine yellow..let's catch up next week?=)

Anonymous said...

Things WILL get better! yayyy!