Monday, September 08, 2008

on growing up...

when i was young, i always wished i would grow up faster.
the adult world seemed so alluring, freedom to do what i want, financial stability, and even working seemed like fun, looking good in corporate wear and doing my part to help the world... and of cos, a little girl's dream of having a family... a knight in shining armour...

now that i'm grown up... i wished i never grew up.
is this what they call the irony of life?

i never knew that growing up means realizing that my family isn't as complete as i thought it was.
i never knew that growing up means they expect you to understand their situations.
i never knew that growing up means the realizing that dreams of a knight in shining armour is not going to come true.
i never knew that growing up means i gotta deal with people who lie and cheat.
i never knew that growing up means finding out that working life isnt what i imagined it to be...
i never knew that growing up is so difficult...

who can i trust when both of you are not honest with me?

i just want you to be honest... why is it so hard?



i feel like i'm nobody's child... :(

3 comments:

Mike said...

=(

Mike said...

=(

JuZ JZin said...

=( hey...also got ur frenz...we here for u. anytime u need us, we're nearby...

"You don't have to be alone

Just call my name
Let me be an answer
'cause it hurts me to see you this way
I wanna ease your pain
Help me understand
Let me be your shelter my friend"

"I'll listen when nobody gets you
I'm still standing in your corner
Waiting by your door
You don't have to be alone..."

-Corrinne May's 'Shelter'