Saturday, February 14, 2009

my very cute valentine's date

if you have no date for valentine's... then you better help your loved ones enjoy valentines.

and that's what i did.

i spent my v-day with the cutest boy on earth. ever. baby jx's parents wanted some alone time this v-day and left baby jx with my grandma... and since grandma is so old... i went down to help grandma babysit jx.



that's grandma and baby jx... he's concentrating on his tv programme...
my little darling was so happy to have visitors that he didnt take his usual afternoon nap! constantly wanting to be carried and hugged... at least i found someone who yearns for my affection.. :P



my little darling & i!



hehehe...



one of my happiest v-day ever... i love him & he loves me (or so i think!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah he loves u?? hahahahahhahaa