Friday, February 13, 2009

the recent passing of a friend's relative made me realise how fragile life is. with parents getting older, i can't help but imagine the day when the same thing happens to my parents.. how will i react? morbid as it sounds... i can feel the day looming nearer... and that feeling disturbs me.

death is never easy to cope with. i hope g stays strong...

caught up with a friend over dinner recently... heard about the difficult times people had to endure through.. some failing exams... some failing relationships... some... like me have a lot of parent issues to deal with.. we had this conversation:

me: life sucks... but you just gotta suck it in.
j: not all of it sucks.. there are still nice things to remember
me: nice things never lasts

i'm jaded.

maybe i'm starting to believe that good things will never happen to me

yes. i'm emo.

i want a time machine... travel back to the days when life was carefree without worries...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...life does suck, itz true. But seriously, not ALL the time. Thank God!!!

I thank God that, yes, life throws u a (ok, MANY...) curve balls again and again BUT there's always this friend who alwis walks by ur side (and even carries u thru ur most difficult times) (Think footprints in the sand).

AND...there's alwis friends like us =)

I thank God for u too! Happy V-Day!