Monday, January 02, 2012

Hello 2012

It's time to say goodbye to another year! (or rather already said goodbye :p ) it has been an eventful year for the world and for me. This is the year that I became missus and a proud home owner! Everytime I think back about the year that just passed, I'll feel that it passed so quickly.. But when I was going through the year, it didn't feel that fast. Interesting no?

Short recap of the year...

Wedding!




New home!



Adoption of kitties




Well these are the key events of the year. There are other interesting events but if I were to list all, think you will either fall asleep or leave the page.. Hur..

Looking ahead, 2012 looks like a year of uncertainty. Many predict that the world may come to an end in dec.. Whether we believe it or not, we shld just cherish every moment with our loved ones.

In the next few days my second nephew will say hello to this world. May God bless him with good health! I know all his immediate relatives will shower him with lots of love :) hope to make a trip down under later this year..

Looking forward to my further studies later this year. Hopefully things will go ahead as planned.

Lastly, looking forward to a trip to France! Hopefully that will work out too.

That's all from me folks. Have a good 2012!

No comments: