Wednesday, June 28, 2006

BB?

I've been watching Big Brother lately , and there's this episode where housemates go on trial, where housemates are supposed to answer BB's questions truthfully. Anyway, Claire's answering some questions and she said something which got me thinking...

She said she won't do anything in the house that she won't do in the real world, because she'll only do things that she really wants to, and not to prove anything to anyone, or to appear "cool".

That's something I hope I can achieve, do things that I really want, not bothering about what the world thinks of me and not living up to other people's expectations...

That's what I really hate about myself, I care too much!! I need to grow thicker skin... urgh!

3 comments:

Xiaohui said...

yes i totally agree.

i'm like that too. as in, i bother too much about pple's expectations of me.

we should all just chill.

LaM said...

when u have epiphany from watching Big Brother.

u know u seriously need to go out and get some fresh air.

Liyan said...

you can't just stereotype the whole show just coz of a few bimbos in there... I think what Claire said really made sense!!!