Monday, June 12, 2006

Queen's Bday = Holiday

Yup, its the Queen's Bday today, which means its a public holiday, a holiday that doesnt benefit me... Coz 1. I dont have classes on Mondays 2. Its swotvac week, means break to study for exams 3. The stupid public bus service is so infrequent, and sometimes the bus don't come at all... So... public holiday = stay at home day...

Anyway, its been a pretty exciting weekend for me... Coz...

1. I went shopping on Thursday night and on Friday as well.. Hur hur... There's GSS back home, but there's GAS (Great Adelaide Sale? hur hur) here!! I bought like 2 pairs of working pants, a sling leather bag & a bracelet/bangle thingy...


Leather bag, guess how much?! $5 only lor!

I actually took a picture of the bracelet/bangle thingy, but I accidentally deleted it.. so DAMN... no pic...

2. I spent 1/2 a day baking with Joyce... We made 2 cheesecakes and ~50 truffles.. YUM!



Looks yummilicious!

Oh yah, Lam visited me also... He said my cheesecake was good... RITE LAM...

3. Our team won the Women's league!! Yay... So happy... My first trophy from frisbee... Memorable, no MVP for me this time, but I'm satisfied already.. Its like result slip for all my hard work..


My precious!

4. Mom's coming over to visit on Wed! Yay.. got ppl cook & do housework for me already! YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey!!!

congrats on ya throphy!! =)

btw, ya cheesecake REALLY looks damn nice ok! got standard man!! ;)

Dean

Xiaohui said...

WOMAN!!

i want the bag too!!

hahahah