Monday, August 28, 2006

55/99

I've done 55 out of 99 things in my Life

[1] I have read a book before
[2] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping. (1mile=1.6km?)
[x] I have been to Canada - will be there someday
[3] I have been on some sort of sports team - numerous actually
[4] I have watched cartoons for hours before - sigh...
[5] I have tripped UP the stairs - left an ugly scar on my hand!
[x] have fallen down an entire flight of stairs - phew!
[x] have been snowboarding/skiing - i'm afraid of the cold...brrrr
[6] I have played ping pong.
[7] I swam in the ocean.
[x] I have been on a whale watch.
[8] I have seen fireworks.
[x] I have seen a shooting star - i wanna make a wish when i see one
[x] I have seen a meteor shower.
[9] I have almost drowned - i will always remember that Junior saved my life
[10] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear - can't exactly remember what happened.. but I'm sure it happened before
[11] I have listened to one cd over & over & over again. - think Jay Chou
[12] I have had stitch(es)- from the 5km runs...
[x] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there - not that playful/dumb yet
[x] I have stayed up til 6am doing homework/projects - I'm hardworking.. but not that hardworking!
[x] I currently have a job.
[13] I have been ice skating - Jurong Entertainment centre!
[14] I have been rollerblading - I'm good! haha
[x] I have fallen flat on my face.
[x] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[x] I have been in a fist fight.
[15] I have played videogames/com for more than 3hours straight - those were the days...
[x] I have watched The Power Rangers before - NAH!
[x] I do / have attended Church regularly - not me...
[16] I have played truth or dare.
[17] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[18] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[19] I've called someone stupid. And meant it - WHOOPS!
[20] I've been in a verbal argument - numerous!
[21] I've cried in school - when I was in primary one
[x] I've played basketball on a team.
[x] I've played softball on a team.
[x] I've played football on a team
[22] I've played soccer on a team - YEAH!
[x] I've done cheerleading on a team - not my kinda thing
[x] I've swam on a team.
[23] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life - I think so...
[x] I've bungee jumped.
[x] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[24] I've lost more than $20 - hmmm what's the definition of lost? as in Gamble?
[25] I've called myself an idiot - who hasnt??
[26] I've called someone else an idiot - yes yes... stupid, idiots...
[27] I've cried myself to sleep - I never wanna relive those days...
[x] I've had (or have) pets.
[28] I've owned a Spice Girls cd. and or tape - shhhhh
[29] I've owned a Britney Spears cd - erm... still shhhh
[x] I've owned an N*Sync cd
[x] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd
[x] I've mooned someone.
[x] I've sworn at someone in authority - I'm a good girl...
[30] I've been in the schoolnewspaper / insights - Eeks, Science fac mag...
[x] I've been on TV - Don't think so...
[31] I've eaten sushi - YUM!
[x] I've been on the other side of a waterfall.
[32] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[x] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies - not a fan of Potter
[x] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[x] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica - not interested
[33] I've watched Looney Tunes before.
[x] I've been stuffed into a locker.
[34] I've been called a geek - SIGHhhhhh
[35]I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade - I'm a stupid geek
[36] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it - Luck lah!
[37] I've met a celebrity / music / TV artist
[38] I've written poetry - if the poem for Mike (cheong) counts!
[x] I've been arrested - NO!!!
[39] I've been attracted to someone much older than me - old men and their charm...
[40] I've been tickled till I've cried - tears of joy... ahh..
[41] I've tickled someone else until they cried - i can be quite a joker... Hor?
[42] I've had / have siblings.
[x] I've been to a rock concert.
[43] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it
[44] I've been in a play - secondary school days! I was Tom Sawyer!
[x] I've been picked last in gym class.
[45] I've been picked first in gym class or so - heh
[x] Ive been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[46] I've cried in front of my friends - What are friends for?!
[47] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages - textbooks count? I read it from cover to cover!
[48] I've freaked out over a sports game - ALWAYS
[49] I've vomited in public - yeah....
[x] I've washed someone else's vomit - YUCK
[50] I've ran away - from what?
[51] I've had a stalker - years ago
[52] I've had a fight with someone on txt - always
[53] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face - yes.. when i was 10
[x] I've been in a car accident - CHOY!
[54] I've forgiven someone who has done something bad to me - forgive & forget...
[x] I've personally seen someone die.
[x] I've been confronted by a police officer but got away.
[55] I've lost someone who meant the world....

3 comments:

Gaothebao said...

junior saved your life?

LaM said...

how is owning a britney spears CD somethign you have to do in your life?

Liyan said...

Gao: yes.. remember we went to some water park with the man made waves? i nearly drowned & jr pulled me outta the water!

Lam: i dunno... i was just bored... chill ahhhh