Thursday, August 10, 2006

My 100th Post!

Eeks, its been ages since I last blogged.. Starting to get a lil' tired of this.. Heh, I guess I'm not cut out to be a writer afterall!

2nd semester is turning out to be real killer. On top of having a full on schedule, I've still got tons to readings, homework and assignments to complete. Sounds scary? Yeah, I'm totally freaked out...

I guess its partly my fault that I'm starting to feel like I'm drowning in work. I'm losing the discipline to conscientiously finish my work everynight... I allowed myself to hang out with friends, watch tv and play frisbee. Urgh, not good.. I should really gather myself and concentrate on finishing the final semester of my studies.

I've just been told of my schedule for next year. Seems like my summer holiday in December would be a really short one. According to my co-ordinator, I would have to be back here in January to start on my 7 weeks of community placement. After that its another 6 weeks of intensive lectures/learning sessions. And HOPEFULLY, after that its home sweet home for clinical placement and research. Although I don't really wanna come back here so early and possibly miss celebrating my birthday with my family and friends, I would very much prefer to go back home for good in early May. I guess its a trade off... Oh well... the schedule is not 100% confirmed, so there might be changes made again.. Hmm... keeping my fingers crossed!

Time to something productive... Dinner! ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey babe,

is shanghai still on? i need to plan leave.... =)

dn