Sunday, August 13, 2006

Barossa Valley 050806

Re-visited Barossa Valley with Charlotte, her bf Canuf & Lampee. Went there 4 years ago with my parents, realised nothing's much changed.. Except maybe there's more wineries now? Anyway the experience with Lampee and gang was so much more fun compared to the one I went with my parents.. Hur hur.. not that I dont enjoy my parents' company... its coz the last time we went with a tour group, this time its free & easy with Lampee as the driver... Plus Lam so haps (rite anot Lam..)so of coz much more fun!

Lam borrowed this super mega huge camera from his friend, so he's been taking all sorts of weird.. I mean pretty pictures along the way..


This one shows a vineyard during winter - aka no grapes at all


My housemate & I outside a winery


Us 4 at a look out point at the valley!


We love the car!!


Lam caught me looking greedily at the ice-cream van...urgh


Lam brought us to some beach after Barossa to catch the sunset, the view was spectucular as you can see, but its freezing!


After sunset, we went for dinner at BBQ-city & that's me standing outside the stall... Pouting coz we just had a fatty meal & I feel fat!


One of my favourite photos.. After dinner Lam suggested that we go windy point (Mt Lofty) to check out the view. Using his super high-tech camera we finally managed to figure out how to take a night shot & this is the result! Magnificient view & once again my legs nearly froze...


My personal favourite of all the pictures Lampee took... its my desktop picture now!
Pretty not?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe!

nice pics!! so envious...... i also wanna go travelling!! =P

anyway, i know why your legs are freezing.... coz u r so vain! u wore shorts!! the rest all got jeans on!! =P

DN

Liyan said...

hurhur... shorts pretty marrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Haha..Ello Hamsie