Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More whinging

Its been 3 days of work and I'm still struggling to drag myself out of bed at 715 in the morning. Its not even considered early for those of you who already started work. But I just find it very difficult. My new/temporary housemate says that its normal and that I'll get used to it pretty soon. I really don't know how long it'll take me to get used to this. For those who know me (well enough), you should know that I'm a pig, bedtime = anytime... So... Urgh!

I'm off work tmr morning cos' I have to go back to uni to attend some meeting. I thought I could sleep in and enjoy a lil' luxury. How wrong. Although my briefing only starts at 10am, I gotta leave the house by 810am because it takes almost 2 hours to get to my uni from my bro's house. Like "are u kidding me?!" after taking into account the time I need to change buses, I calculated my luxury sleep would be an extra 15 mins. Grrrreeeaat.

Life is really full of ironies... When I was studying, I can't wait to start work. Now that I'm "working" 9 to 5, I wish I was still studying, still enjoying the benefits of a flexible timetable. I guess the pastures are always greener on the other side.

2 comments:

LaM said...

relax dude. life is full of irony. look at me :).

anyway, just take a step at a time and hope for the best. waking up early's not that bad. it's natural order. so just try to fiind that part of you that responds to early sunlight. haha.

sorry for my phone no batt today! will call u tom or something!

will be prayin for u yellow

Xiaohui said...

SEE SEE!! told u working sucks n ure like 'i can't wait to start work!'

now u noe la hahah.

n ure get used to waking up dun worry. even the ultimate pig like me got used to it so yea, u'll survive!! hang in there!! it'll be alot more fun when u come back here to work den we can lunch tog n shop for work clothes tog!! IORA rawks!!

Ps: i just bought another 2 skirts WAHAHhaa.