Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Journey

I just had to rant about my journey today. Its horrible, refer to the diagram below.



As you can see, the distance I travelled today = 2x + y
Actual distance that I should have travelled = z
And since 2x + y > z , I wasted precious time and beauty sleep!

All the buses in this city heads towards the City. So eventhough there's a direct route from my house to my uni, I had to travel into the city, then out again. It sucks because the traffic in the city is very bad, its very congested. It would be less annoying if I didnt have to walk a long distance to change buses. Seriously... I had to walk like 15 mins to the bus stop to catch my next bus, and its freaking 35 degrees today!

Last night was very warm too, hence I didnt manage to get much sleep cos I was tossing and turning the whole night. Which makes me very cranky today.

So yeah, pardon my ranting. I just have to get it out.

1 comment:

LaM said...

don't be too sad. it's not that long before you come back!