Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hangover

Gosh, its my first night back home and it was LEGEN... (wait for it) DARY!

Yeah rite, I got myself drunk. I really just wanted to stay home & snooze away, but my best friends really wanted my company, so... met them for a couple of drinks =P

We went to this pub place called Highlander, its one of the last places I wanna be actually. Its more like a pub for ang mohs, and since I've been spending my past 3 weeks with ang mohs 24/7, seeing more of them here isnt the most exciting thing. Anyway, as all drunkards would say, "I didnt drink alot wat....." really!! I only had 1.5 glasses of white wine and a snowball. See! not alot!

Anyway, don't know if its because I'm too tired or wat, those 2 drinks just killed me. I puked 1/2 my dinner out on the way home and had one of the worst hangovers of my life. I was pukish the whole morning and had a really bad headache.

BUT... I can't say the night was all bad. For 1, I really enjoyed our brainless small talks at the bar and the silly antics like Lam piggying me until my arm hurts and Gao shoving ice-cream cup down my butt crack and slapping my ass. Hur hur...

Overall, it was a LEGEN...(wait for it.... oh its coming...) DARY night! =)

No comments: