Sunday, February 11, 2007

OD-ed

I've been drowning myself in Prison Break for the past week. Yes, every evening after dinner, I'll watch at least a couple of episodes. (I know I'm catching on a lil' late, but at least I'm catching on!)

And for the past week, I've been suffering from insomnia. I think its all because of the prison break I'm watching. I get my mind all excited just by watching the show. I guess my brain can't switch off even when I'm lying on my bed. So I just toss and turn on my bed for most of the night.

For those who did watch the show, you should be very familiar with the scenes when the "cons" bump into/sees cops nearby. You know, the nervousness that sends shivers down your spine. Anyway, my point is, today as I was driving home from shopping, I saw a police car some distance in front of me with a few cars and traffic was moving kinda slowly. I felt shivers running down my spine! haha... Maybe its not funny to most, but I felt silly being so nervous in seeing policemen. Hee, I'm dumb la. Thats why I think I'm overdosed. Maybe I should just rest for tonight and not watch any. I'll try...

On a good note, I bought my new year clothes today! Very happy. Pretty sure no one will wear the same clothes as me. I hope!

2 comments:

JuZ JZin said...

U OD-ed on ONE drama...
Moi OD-ing on Heroes, Ugly Betty, Dexter AND Psych!

and i can't kick the habit, lethal cocktail sia...

JuZ JZin said...

I realli NEED a job...