Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tmr is Friday!

Yay, its Thursday. Tmr is Friday... 8 more hours of work and I can have 2 days of rest. Yay... And next week I only have to work for 2.5 days... more yays!

The only thing that will evoke a boo from me is the weather, yes I'm complaining about the weather again. The cool autumn like days are going to be over soon. Tmr onwards its going to be 30 degrees and above. So hopefully it doesnt hit 38 before I leave!

Work has been alright so far. I think I'm a true blue workaholic. No work/nothing to do and I'll be feeling blue. Like today, I could have pretended to be busy and spend 1/2 the day staring at my computer screen. But no, I looked for my supervisor and told her that I've completed most of the work that she's given me. So I got myself landed in another mini project. And I'm actually feeling good about it. Its been a fulfilling day. Did alot of self learning today, and starting to appreciate the workings of public health. I think I might branch into the public health sector one day. Hur hur, considering how much I used to dislike public health, this is a 180 degrees change for me. Okay, I know I'm getting alot of eye rolling from people like Gao, Lam and ah hu... So I shall shuddup, at least I know when to stop talking! hur hur... (private joke between ah hu & I =P)

Time for more prison break. I have to say this. Wentworth Miller is damnnn cute lah!

4 comments:

JuZ JZin said...

Theory in class is soooo different when translated into the real world.

I totally love public health and community nutrition (HPB! HPB!...i hope they hear this...and give me a job!!!).
Hope u dun dislike clinicals too much when it comes though! :)

Anonymous said...

haha.. really meh? send your resume to singapore's hpb lah! thats how my friends got their jobs. try it

JuZ JZin said...

Aiyo...I did lah, my resume uploaded to HPB website liao.
Aniwaes, guess wat?? I got a call from HPB, but farnee lah these pple, call to tell me i kena rejected yet offer a similar position but it's contract till Apr. WAT THE??!! BUT i told them i was desperate, erm, I meant interested and they said they will call me back for a interview. It's been 2 days and I'm still waiting...hmmm...

Xiaohui said...

hahaha I NOE WHAT'S THE PRIVATE JOKE!!