Saturday, February 24, 2007

Back again

The past few days had been hell for me. I moved back into my cosy lil' townhouse which was good, but unpacking the boxes and boxes of crap took quite a bit of effort. Everything is finally in place, but my room feels so empty. There were boxes that were left untouched, because in the next few weeks they'll slowly be shipped back to SGP. Having mixed feelings about this, on one hand I'm really glad to be going home real soon, but on the other I'll be missing the days I spend living on my own. I actually kinda like the culture of kids moving out and living on their own when they're grown up, just like the people here. But I guess its not going to work in SGP, where we chinese value different things.

I was watching the news the other day and it said that an eygptian man was jailed for blogging stuff that were insulting a certain religion. I think some people take this blogging stuff too seriously. I don't know about others, but I rant alot on my blog, complaining about things from A to Z, and most of the time, I meant no harm to anyone. But if one day, someone picks certain stuff from out of my blog and sues me for it, I don't know how I'm going to defend myself! Maybe we should all restrain from blogging mean stuff about others, even if its just pure complains.... I don't wanna go to jail!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

er.. i think complain is a verb. the noun shd be complaint. so it shd be complainTs.. (muahahah)

come back soon!! cos i miss u
hehe..

Liyan said...

haha.. orh yes english teacher... who r u btw?

Anonymous said...

Miss Neo... Sorry I forgot to sign off... haha! Soooooo blur lah...