Monday, January 01, 2007

The New Year - 2007

They say a new year is a new beginning and I certainly hope this year will be just as great, if not better than the previous one!

No new year resolutions for me because like whats written on Sam and the City, new year resolutions seldom stick. "The resolutions are usually too ambitious and too rigid. It's a recipe for failing... unrealistic goals will only end up causing increased levels of bitterness, defeat and unhappiness."

Maybe all these are just excuses for not working on something throughout the year, maybe I'm just lazy, hoping that things will happen on their own. Or maybe I've always been setting small goals, resolutions or not don't really make a difference.

Although I dont have any resolutions, I sure have plenty of wishes to make. With my birthday just around the corner, I think I can have more wishes? heh heh...

Wishes for 2007:
1. World Peace - hahahahahaha... but seriously, think bombings in Bangkok, that's one less place for us to go! =P
2. The people I love to stay in good health and find happiness
3. To be offered a scholarship to do a PhD in Dietetics
4. To meet someone who can make me happy

Four wishes aren't too much to ask for I hope!

Well, Happy New Year to all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe,
so....... where's your wish list??

=)
DN

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey..Hamsie..Happy New Year and that's some wishlist you got there..simi bombings and stuff..Haha..Anyways..Jus outta curiousity, you sure no one can make you happy? Not even a pinch of your cheeks? Hurhur

Anonymous said...

idiot.. my pinching my cheeks you're pissing me off! NOT happy...

As for my bday wishlist.. it'll be up soon!