Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Howdy from SG!

Its my first post from sunny island of Singapore!

Was madly unpacking the 75kg of stuff I lugged back from Adelaide. Spent 3 whole days doing that, and I'm only 50% done. I can't believe I bought so much trash over the 2 years that I was away. Shopping!

I've started my clinical placement on Monday and its been tiring. Seriously. I walk/stand most of the time and being on your feet with heels on is no joke. The heels of my feet hurt from the pressure of the having my entire body weight on 2 small "heels". I seriously need to go buy a pair of flats to walk around in.

Three more days to go to the weekend. Can't wait cos I'll be meeting up with so many people! Can't wait to see everyone! I'll post up pictures that I've taken at my farewell dinners soon. Once I get my stuff organized! =P

Stay tuneD!

No comments: