Saturday, July 28, 2007

End of Clinicals

Woohoo! Clinical placement has finally come to an end. Kinda sad to leave on the last day, but I'm glad its over. No more stress, no more sleepless nights, no more waking up at 6am in the morning!

Come to think of it, I really learned so much from this placement, all the theories put into practice, communicating with patients, colleagues, other health professionals. Its a wonderful experience. At the last few weeks, I really felt like part of the N&D team at TTSH, so it makes the whole working experience so fun and entertaining. Haha, all the bitching and gossiping sessions during lunch, all the laughter and giggles. Hee hee...

Anyway I managed to take some pictures with my colleagues. Missed out a few coz they went up to the wards before I catch them.

Kavita, one of the funniest dietitian in the team!


Grace, 2 years my senior from Flinders..

Charles, 1 year my senior from Flinders, also everyone's favourite dietitian!

Michele, my "shifu"!!

Okay, thats about all the pictures I took with my colleagues, will go back and take pictures with everyone when I return my blazer.

The dress I bought from F21 finally arrived. It was actually meant for Kong's sister's wedding, but it kinda came too late. Never mind, I'm going to consider it as a reward for completing my placement smoothly! hee... I think this dress is soooooo pwetty...

From the mirror reflection...

So pretty??? (I mean the dress...)

3 comments:

LaM said...

so vain

JuZ JZin said...

but so pwetty

i meant the dress

Anonymous said...

wats so vain about trying a dress??
you sour grape :P

yes.. i know the dress is pwetty.. thats why i bought it!

yellow