Saturday, July 07, 2007

End of Week 7

This week has been a really tough week, as mentioned in an earlier post, its assessment week. Thanks to all who have been helping me and supporting me, I managed to pass this assessment. So one more to go and I can pass this "toughest" rotation.

Kudos to those in Adelaide who already finished this monstrous rotation. I think you all deserve a pat on the back for all your hard work!

So basically, this weekend is indulgence weekend for me, Friday evening I had Jap food with Karen & Dean at this place called something like Sun & Moon by the River? (something like that lah) The food was not bad, the ambience too, just that we felt it was a little too warm to sit outside by the river. heh...

Some yummy food that we had:

Karen's hotpot dish!

Dean's black pepper pork...

My yummilicious ramen...

$7.80 chawanmushi, not quite worth it...


Saturday was also spent enjoying myself! Went shopping with Ah Hu, Gao & EJ. But then EJ had to drag me to this XX organization's one-year anniversary dinner. Wasn't the best way to spend my Saturday afternoon, really. Those people were a little too into the thing they were doing, it felt like they have no life, but they are actually so proud of themselves. To sum it up, it was really a boring event. *GLARES AT EJ for dragging me there, you owe me one dood*

Let me tell you more about the things I bought, very happy with what I got today. Heh...

- 1 pair of (work) shoes
- 1 black pant (for work also)
- 1 green chiffon polka dotted skirt (unplanned buy)
- 1 four-leaf clover and 1 silver bracelet to match it
- 1 clinique lippy for my mommy

and... I trimmed my brows too! Yay, no more messy, sleepy look when I go to work =)

So overall, Liyan is a happy girl!


Just like my Yellow!

1 comment:

JuZ JZin said...

Sorri la...but din I say u looked hawt today? esp with the pretty skirt u bot, the pants, the braclet, and the trimmed brows? no???