Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday Fever

I don't know why, somehow on every Wednesday, I'll get a headache and sometimes a fever.

My mid-week syndrome.

Anywho... I cut my hair yesterday (like AGAIN...) Yes, my crowning glory was getting too thick and too long to handle. But I find that its a bit too short now. I remember telling the hairdresser that I want to cut the length "a little bit" shorter. Somehow his definition of "little bit" equals 5 inches. Like WTF?! My once long pony tail looks like a rabbit's tail now. Short & stubby. Stupid hairdressers.

Not sure if I've posted these pictures before, its from my farewell dinner earlier this May, at Sato, my favourite Japanese restaurant in Adelaide...

Marabelle & I

Bernice & I, Bernice has such long fingers she reminds me of a spider (plus she's soooo skinny... luckily I know she doesnt read my blog... hurhur)

With my favourite housemate Char!

Early this year when I collected my prize for being the top Masters student last year! *beams*

3 comments:

LaM said...

WHERE'S ME!??!?

Gaothebao said...

wahh top honours student le.....you shud tell that to the people you work with at TTSH..tell them don think u look so blur can boss u around..

eh lam..i think you're under the table in the photo with charlotte...haha

Liyan said...

to Gao: ahem, its top "masters" student, not "honours"

to Lam: you went away for a while to "open your stall" remember? zzzz making money is all you care about!