Sunday, March 09, 2008

Dean's bday dinner

Had a pre-bday celebration with Dean and shopped for her birthday present...

We had dinner at some Billy Bomber's spin off restaurant at Bugis... Their food isn't really the best... but overall I think its OKayyyy lah...

Don't know why Dean loves to take pictures of her food... but here are some of the food we had...


Cheese fondue... I thought its quite nice... but the girls thought it wasn't thick enough...


Karen's chicken meal...


Dean's chicken meal...


Me & my lamb shank... I forced Dean to take a picture of my food... together with me in the picture... =P

We ended up buying a watch for Dean...she had alot of criteria for the watch...

1. Must be automatic
2. Must be white face (off-white cannot lor)
3. Watch face cannot be too big
4. Watch face must be round
5. Must have classic look
6. Cannot be too fashionable
7. Cannot be too complicated
8. Must be able to wear it everyday (as if you wear it everyday!!)

See!! so mafan! haha...

Thank goodness she found one she liked...

Happy Birthday Dean!!!

May all your bday wishes come true... n may you meet your prince charming!! =)

No comments: