Sunday, March 16, 2008

Housework weekend

Its been a whole wkend of doing housework for me...

Saturday I cleaned the 2 toilets and mopped the floors for my room and my study.

Sunday I went food marketing and mopped the floors of the living room and my dad's room...

I think working mums are really impressive. Having to juggle work and household stuff really isnt easy! Especially doing marketing here in Singapore.. I'm really not used to the wet market style... haha... I think mum has spoiled me... Now that I have to do the shopping for the house, I think its really not easy..

But... Maybe this is a good experience afterall.. One day when I have to manage my own family I think I will be able to cope better!

On a happier note, I went to see the new T3 on Friday night with ah Hu and Gaoster... Its really pretty (although we only saw two levels of it.. haha) But I'm really glad that the 3 of us managed to spend quality time together catching up! As we get older, the amount of things we have to deal with increases and time for friends seems to get lesser and lesser... oh well... thats how life is!


Us having Ya kun boiled eggs and toast at 1am in the morning...
Er... its early brekky, not supper! hee


Ah hu stoning...


Ah Hu & I... both in pink!!


My besties!

Thanks for always being there for me when I need you guys...

Muacks!

and lam I didnt forget you!! thanks too dude :)

No comments: