Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Birthday meaning?

Its my day off from work and its time to do some brainless quizzes...

Found this on Facebook, I think the applications are getting a lil' outta hand (I'm not helping since I just added it too!) cos' you HAVE to send the application invite to others before you can access any results of any kind... so anyways... sorry to those that I've just spammed!

My Birthday Meaning:

You are outgoing and love to be at the center of attention. From the outside, you may seem flashy, flirty, and tricky but your true self is strong, full of hope to be the leader. When you fail to convince someone, you will get frustrated, and perhaps let your temper shows. Your Love, You are emotional. Many can win your heart at once, but not for long. This is why you hardly win a decent relationship.

Strengths:
Optimistic, brilliantly sociable and motivated to win the best in life.

Weaknesses:

Unrealistic, stubborn and reluctant to confront problems.

Best Jobs:
Politicians and media men.

Okay I know I'm being bo-liao, but its my day off! I can do whatever I want... :P

2 comments:

*dean* said...

Yes dear, its my day off and u can do whatever u want...
Including a pedicure & some shopping?? =P

Liyan said...

hee!