Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When I don't drive to work...

Haven't been driving to work for the past 3 days cause I'm on course in town, and its freaking expensive to park there... So... back to taking bus in the morning, squeezing with the morning crowd... (eeks)

I've always been listening to the Morning Express when I drive to work but I never realised how funny they are until the past 3 days. FD & Glenn are really a funny couple! One's constantly PMS-ing and the other idiot is constantly annoying him (hmmm... sounds like ah Hu & Gao!! :P ) The duo never fails to put a smile on my face, and its kinda silly when I grin to myself while on public transport... haha...

Anywho... I realised how stressful being on the roads is! Never appreciated their humour until I'm finally off the wheel...

I kinda prefer being driven around...

No... that doesn't mean that I don't love my toycar anymore...


I just need a chauffeur... haha! Any volunteers? :P

No comments: