Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Countdown

6 more days before I finally go home. Happy and sad at the same time. Can't wait to go home to see everyone and of coz go on shopping sprees. Heh, its not fun shopping here in aussieland coz everything's so expensive.. sigh.. kinda looking forward to going home and be a lil extravagant. Havent cut my hair in ages too, can't wait to do stupid things to my hair again.. heh heh...

BUT, there's Mr Mikey I cant bear to leave behind too, budden again, he's been getting on my nerves these few days too. I think its coz I've got absolutely nothing to do these days and spending every single minute and every single second with him just causes more friction and we end up quarrelling so much more. Sigh...

Anyways, some good news. I just got my results for this semester, 4 Distinctions and 1 High distinction. Some say this is very good results, but I felt like I could have done better. So I was a lil disappointed when I only got one HD. Oh well, I guess I just have to work harder next semester. The semester which everyone says is a killer one. Yucks, not looking forward to it.

Will update my holiday pics later...

No comments: