Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm Back!

Finally back from my week long trip. Spent 4 days in Melbourne Victoria and 3 days in Sydney New South Wales. Gonna bring ya through my trip day by day...

Day 1: Melbourne City

The first day of our tour happened to coincide with an event going on in the city - the Suzuki Night Market. As the name suggests, the market is organised by the automobile company Suzuki. I think its just like our "pasar malam" or "bazaar", just that its a super major scaled one compared to ours.

Pic 1: Mirror I found in the market (Very suitable for ah hu!!)


Pic 2: Cupcakes!! So pwetty!!


Pic 3: Chocolate fountain (yum! but $3 for one small scoop... Sigh...)


Day 2 - Great Ocean Road
We spent three quarters of the time in the coach, travelling along the coast, to see the 12 apostles. The scenary is breath taking, but the butt is really aching...

Pic 4: The 12 Apostles


Pic 5: Joyce and I at one of the look out points


Okay, that's all for now, will update the other days sequentially again when I'm in the mood...

2 comments:

Footprints... said...

My melbourne pictures... Boo Hoo Hoo...

Xiaohui said...

never buy for me!hahhaha