Saturday, December 31, 2005

Days 7 & 8

Day 7 was spent in Sydney, visiting the Blue Mountain.

Pic 1: Mother kangaroo and her joey grazing on the mountain


Pic 2: Blue Mountain behind me!


Pic 3: Can you see me "holding" the waterfall??


Pic 4: The "3 Sisters" on Blue Mountains (just rock structures la...)


Pic 5: Still honing my photography skills... the bee not very clear...


Pic 6: Meet... Mona Lisa! A little girl from Finland... Isn't she adorable?!


Pic 7: Another Mona Lisa shot...


Pic 8: My last photograph taken... the Sydney Harbour Bridge


Day 8 - Took a super early flight (0650!!!) back to Adelaide...

End of Trip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i absolutely love the pic of the little girl laughing. I think she looks a bit like the spiderman actress.. cant really rem her name =P kirsten dunst? it's very natural.. great shot! =)

dean

Anonymous said...

thank you! finally someone appreciate my photography skills... haha