Monday, November 28, 2005

-Moody-

I should be feeling happy now that exams are finally over. But I'm not. I dont know why either. Today was probably the worst day I ever had here. I cried and threw my temper at Mike.

I officially moved out of my room today. Spent the entire Saturday night and Sunday morning packing and clearing my room. And finally, did all the paper work for moving out today. It was kinda stressful. Never knew packing was so troublesome, didnt seem that difficult when I was unpacking and moving in. Somehow, the opposite process of moving out took a major toll on me. And if everyone's wondering what's the big fuss about moving out, well its cos we have this house inspection thingy where someone from the housing department comes and inspect the place, making sure everything's fine, working and clean. So I had to clean up my room, wipe it sparkling clean, wash my toilet and sink, clean up the common areas like the living room and kitchen as well. Not easy, especially when I finished everything in like 3 hours... Urgh, I make the perfect houseMAID I tell you...

So, I guess I was totally stressed out by this moving out hassle that I just burst into tears this morning when I woke up late. Well, not exactly very late... My house inspection was at 12noon, I woke up at 1030, which means I only have 1.5 hours to do my last minute cleaning. Yeah, being the kan cheong spider that I am, situations like this freak me out. So that's moody expression number 1

Moody expression number 2 came when Mike and I were in the city. He wanted to play games (Warcraft 3 again) at the internet cafe while I wanted to have my dinner and go to the frisbee game which we originally planned. Under normal circumstances, I would have been pretty cool about it. I would have been fine having dinner alone and go for my game on my own afterwards. But no, I unreasonably told him that I'm just gonna go, and when he said he's not gonna play since I was so upset, I still went on and stomped out of the cafe. Weird... I couldnt understand why I reacted that way too...

I think its PMS plus stress = Unreasonable, moody, depressed Liyan

Someone cheer me up.
I hope my Melbourne-Sydney trip will do the trick. Flying off on Wednesday, can't wait..,

1 comment:

Xiaohui said...

CHEER UP!!! its pms la i tell u. i cry for no reasons and throw tantrums too. :p

when ure back we can SHOP TILL WE DROP!