Saturday, November 12, 2005

Pictures Finally...

A picture paints a thousand words. So here, I'm gonna paint six thousand words...



My study area, always messy, luckily its big enough for me to spread my mess.



And when I'm bored with the studying, I'll look out my window to enjoy the scenary. It looks better on other days when its bright and sunny, coz I actually get to see the sea-line...



And when I get real bored, I'll be flipping through this...

Somehow, I got really very bored (aka finished flipping thru' the magazine)and decided to take pictures of the stuff I bought last Friday...


The cool clubbing top & elegant poncho



The chic Le coq t shirts.. so chic that I bought 3 of different colours... hur hur...



And lastly me trying to look sweet with the flower I plucked from outside Mike's door =P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u purposely put so many books on ya table to look like u studied right............. muahahaha..

i love the chicken top!!!! can help me buy? how much??? can u help me get one???? heehee...

dean

Anonymous said...

i think u shd put more pics on ya blog. mks it all so much more interesting!! =)

dean

Liyan said...

hey deanie, one of the chicken tops is meant for you! which colour you want?

Anonymous said...

yes put more pictures! oh the view from your room looks so nice and peaceful...i sure would love that!!

Gao

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!
REALLY!!!
I am so *touched*!!!
-weep-
er.... i want.... the white one! =P

Thks babe!! u r so super sweet!!
-big smile-