Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Last 3 weeks of term

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Time Flies... Sigh... Its study week now, meaning no classes, meaning I've gotta stay home to study. How fun. My first paper starts on the 16th and it'll be a full week later that I'll have my 2nd paper. Nice... Means I'll only have to focus on this one paper now. But this also means one full week of agony, fretting over the module, while some other people have finished their exams. Not Nice...

Now for something nice. I've finally settled my end of semester tour with Joyce. Booked the air tickets and accomodation, going for the cheapest deal in everything. Yup, that's travel for those who have a tight budget. We're gonna fly from Adelaide to Melbourne early in the morning at 8.55am, stay in Melbourne for 4 days and then head to Sydney by an overnight train, stay in Sydney for another 4 days and finally head home by flight. Oh the return flight is at 6.55am cos its the cheapest. (Madness) The total cost?

Flight : Ade - Mel : AUD$49
Train : Mel - Syd : AUD$?? ( Havent book yet)
Flight : Syd - Mel : AUD$115
Accomodation: Mel (2N) : AUD$18 x 2
Syd (3N) : AUD$22 x 3
Total (Excluding train) : AUD$266

Doesnt sound too expensive, which is good, cos this means that I've got more spare cash to shop! Yay! Oh did I mention that I'm gonna crash at my friend's bro's place to save on one night of accomodation? Haha, that's how cheapo we are! =P

Went shopping last Friday and bought heaps of stuff. Well actually not heaps, but still quite alot! Not all of which were for myself though, half of them were Christmas pressies! Yup, for you guys back home... (Aint I sweet???) Anyway the stuff I bought were all stuff that's on sale, but its the thoughts that count right??? Bought this cool looking clubbing top for $7, this elegant looking black knitted poncho for $10 (what a steal!) and this chic looking Le Coq t shirt for $12 (its a rip off!). Shall upload the pictures next time if I have the time to take pictures of them. Heh heh... Kinda lazy and busy now. Spent the whole of yesterday studying for my exam, gonna spend the whole of today studying too... I HOPE...

Been having a sore throat for the past 2 days. Its really killing me. I hate sore throats... Cough non-stop, throat feels dry, head feels heavy, body feels feverish and worst of all, I feel like CRAP. This feeling makes studying a chore. URGHHHH

Have been staying home since last Friday, need to breathe some fresh air! Tomorrow night Joyce is gonna bring me to Harbour Town. Apparently they sell lots of cheap branded stuff there, get more Christmas presents?? Heh heh...

Time to hit the books again...

No comments: