Thursday, November 24, 2005

Another Down.

I hate studying for exams. Yes, I know no one does. But I just wanna complain still. Who wants to join me?

I'm staying indoors so often cos I would feel guilty if I went out. (Not that I've got many places to go to, I just don't like the feeling that I don't have a choice but to stay home.) I'm spending my time staring at my books. (Note the word staring, not reading, not understanding...) I think the time could be put to much better use if I was out shopping, picnic-ing or playing games.. heh heh..

Anyway, my final paper is on Saturday - 26/11/05. Just 2 days away. Good and bad. Good cos (duh, isn't it obvious) I'm finally free to whatever I want, even if it means sitting around not having anything to do, and as some people call it - wasting my life away... And Bad cos I havent finished studying... Yep, coming from me. Just not in the mood to bury myself in my notes, its the symptoms of Exams overdose, also typical of Freedom Withdrawal Symptoms. The Uni should be more lenient when they mark papers taken on the last day of exams cos the students would most likely suffer from this syndrome (yeah, like me).

Okay, I'm not making much sense here. BAHHH

Can't wait to get myself a new laptop when I get back. Who wanna volunteer to go Sim Lim with me and check it out?

Looking forward to 20/12/05 - Home Sweet Home.

As for now, time to stare at books. The "sane" me will be back on Saturday.

Signing off,
Insane nayiL

No comments: