Sunday, November 06, 2005

BOYS

Seriously, what's with warcraft 3? Why are boys so into the game? Or in general, why do boys get so engrossed with games that they can forgo almost everything? Mike's been spending hours and hours at that stupid game. I'm not complaining cos he's not spending enough time with me, I'm complaining cos its ridiculous. I mean an hour or 2 a day playing games is fine. But when it gets to 6 to 8 hours just playing the game, something's seriously wrong. Plus, its exams period now, he's got 2 major essays due and he hasnt even started. Someone, please teach me how to get him out of this!

I'm seriously annoyed by this stupid thing, what happened to the self control a 24 year old man should have? Just thinking about this makes me mad. I havent seen anyone play games from 10pm till dawn the next day. That's just how serious his addiction is. Its driving me nuts..

I just completed a major assignment that's 60% of my final grade. Feel like relaxing, just spending the night doing nothing, or perhaps spend the night watching tv or something. Just chilling out.. but gosh, guess who had to spoil my night?

Too irritated to write anything interesting now. Gonna watch ELVIS on tv...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys will always be boys.

Anonymous said...

i love warcraft! =)
dean