Sunday, October 30, 2005

Its Disturbing

Last night was the scariest night I experienced in my house. Its the first time I actually know of people engaging in "one night stand". I think I've been too sheltered my whole life, the people I hang out and mix with are all "good" guys and gals who arent so open-minded about such matters. I'm not saying there's any wrong with having "one night stands", its just disturbing to know that your friends are doing it. Actually I wouldnt know that they're doing it if not for their loud moans. I'm not kidding. When I was walking along the corridor to the bathroom, I could hear the "AHs" and the heavy panting echoing through the hallway. I think I'm just not culturally adapted to this place. Maybe its perfectly fine to them in expressing themselves in such a way, but I'm just not OK with it. Escaped to Mike's place shortly after, couldnt take it...

Went grocery shopping on Friday night as per normal. Promised Karen that I'll bring my camera along and take pictures of my grocery night out. BUT, forgot to bring my camera in the end. Sorry Karen! Wait one more week for the pics k? Nothing special to report, bought stuff to cook wanton mee coz I'm craving for it. Very proud of myself coz Dawn and I actually managed to cook wanton mee that tasted yummy. Reminded me of the wanton mee back in Singapore. So gonna go back and binge on hawker food! Can't wait to sink my teeth into prata, crystal jade dim sum, hor fun, chicken rice, duck rice... I'm salivating just thinking of the food. Not that aussie dont have these food here, its just that they're freaking expensive here. Would you pay $3.50 for a piece of plain prata with curry? Yeah, explains my craving. Think I'm gonna put on alotta weight after going back to Singapore..

Was supposed to go play volleyball today, but overslept at Mike's place. Plus daylight saving started today, so I lost one hour of sleep. Annoying... Nvm, there's frisbee tmr, think I run harder tmr night to burn off the excess calories. Heh heh... time to prepare dinner... Note to ah hu: you better learn how to cook... the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! haha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how u know that're not starting a relationship by 'doing it'? instead of just getting on.

Anonymous said...

btw. it's me LAM! i'm damn bored/not studying

Anonymous said...

hello babe!!

ya sentence "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" reminded me of a quote i read in lifestyle! (the straits times)

there's this actress (really cant recall her name) who said tt.... whoever said the-above-mentioned-sentence must suck in bed to come up with that kinda sentence.

haha~

i really don't know how true.... and anyway, i can't cook for nuts... =P

Cheers,
DN