Saturday, October 15, 2005

Blue

Not a very good week for me, the week didn't start off too good with the lousy Tuesday date. Soccer on Thursday wasn't good either. I think I was still recovering from the strenuous exercise on Wednesday night so I couldnt really run as fast and play as well. Which was kind of frustrating coz I felt like a vase jogging in the field, and I hate that kind of feeling.

Got back an assignment on Thursday as well, not good. I only got 46.5/60, which is a really lousy grade. Shiling scored full marks for it, and Dawn probably scored well too. The assignment wasn't even difficult to begin with, so annoyed with myself. I hate the marking scheme here, the model answers they give don't even answer the questions they ask. Its like copying everything from the lecture notes and not applying it to answer the questions, and it seems like the markers aren't even sure what they're looking for. Karen says next time I should just copy everything from the lecture notes to answer the questions, which is really against my principles coz I don't like not answering the questions (like to the point), but it seems like I don't really have a choice.

Woke up on Friday with a sore shoulder. Don't know what I did to cause it but its really hurting, I cant even reach behind to scratch my back. The pain extended to Saturday, not happy... In fact I think I'm feeling kinda grumpy and there's no place where I can vent my frustration. Can't bear to snap at my friends for stuff that they're not even responsible for, so I'm just bottling everything inside.. typing it out doesnt seem to help much.

Time to find something else to make myself feel better... Chocolates....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear!! dont keep thinkin abt all e bad things! rem to count ya blessings too! =P

btw, does mike know abt ya blog.. hehe..

n when i make a comment, if u "answer" it.. where does it go? u put it on the next day's blog or sth??

dean

Liyan said...

nope, not many people know of my blog, dont think i'll ever let him know of my blog.. so embarrassing!! if you ever click on 'comments' again on the same entry you can find my replies... just like how you found this reply...