Monday, October 17, 2005

Embarassing Night

Last night the nutrition girls threw a farewell party for Shiling. Everyone brought a lil something to contribute to the dinner, like the usual pot luck. So fun, I love dinners like that, so many different dishes, so many different cooking styles. I ate alot, and drank alot. Yikes...

One of the gals made some herbal chicken and flavoured it with ginger wine. Since there was an entire bottle of ginger wine left over, we gals mixed the wine with sprite and coke and it tasted really good. Tasted something like some ginger beer I tried back home. Anyways, the gals started to play Indian poker, and the stakes were the left over ginger wine (did I mention that its 13% alcohol?). I had the worst luck of them all and gulped down at least one third of the bottle of ginger wine. That really killed me. After the game I was almost gone, I was radiating so much heat that even the gal sitting beside me could feel it... Anyways, I was in quite a bad state, and the other gals couldnt see me home coz they werent very sober to begin with. In the end, Shiling called Mike to send me home. YIKES... There goes my "good girl" image...

He walked me home, in fact, he walked me to my bedroom, got me a glass of water and left. I think it was quite sweet of him to made sure I was snug in bed before leaving. Quite touched, but cant get over the embarassment!!! Anway he called the next day (today) to check if I was alright *SO SWEET*...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo...i can smell firesparks over here...hehe

Anonymous said...

How are things going on now?

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
seems like a very nice guy.. plus didnt take advantage of u too!! *chuckles*

dean