Thursday, October 27, 2005

-Bliss-

I know its cliché to use this word, but that's exactly how I'm feeling right now. Mike and I are officially seeing each other. I think things between us developed very quickly, some may even say its too fast, too rushed. But I've never felt so happy in a very long time. It feels really good to know that someone cares so much for you, is genuinely interested in knowing you and your friends, tries to solve problems for you and knowing that someone will be there when you need support.

Its my third serious relationship and I hope that things will work out for us. We were just talking about parents last night and he actually said he's looking forward to meet my mum. He's not sure if my mum will like him, but he's still gonna try to get my mum to like him coz it'll make things easier for me. I'm so touched. We've only got together for less than a week, but he's already thinking of meeting the parents. Goes to show that he's here for the long haul. Don't know what the future lies ahead coz there's so much stuff that we've gotta work out (like culturally, distance, what happens if he has to go back to US?!), just hoping for the best.

Now for updates on what I've been up to this week! Basically, coz there's so many assignments due and exams are just around the corner, I havent been going out much. Spent monday working on one of my assignments at the medical centre from 4pm till 9pm, the security chased us out coz we're not "medical" students. How annoying, not medical students means we can't use the facilities at the medical centre? Isnt it part of Uni too? We pay so much school fees to get chased out of the place? Grrrr

Tuesday: Watched a movie, THE MAN with Mike and his friends. The movie was really funny, had a good laugh. Things between me and his friends werent as awkward as the first time, still trying to open up and talk to his friends more. I know he really enjoys their company, so I'll try to make an extra effort the talk to them.

Wednesday: Skipped classes to stay home & do housework (how auntie can I get?) Hate my dirty housemate coz even though she did her part of the housework, its so slipshod that I have to re-do it for her. Not Happy. Tried to do more work after doing housework, but was too tired and fell asleep on the couch. My other housemates were so amused that I fell asleep on the couch that they kept teasing & laughing at me. Went for frisbee in the evening. Enjoyed the session coz I had a good run, Kisey said I improved alot and that my throws were much better than before *YAY*, but I pulled my groin muscle. After frisbee, Mike and I went for dinner/supper at the pizza place. On our way back, as my groin muscle was hurting so badly, Mike "piggied" me up the slope on our way back. So sweet.....

Thursday: Got back results for my nutrition presentation for last week. My group topped the class (there were only 3 groups) with 80%. Quite happy with our achievement, but thought we could have done better though. Decided to skip soccer coz my groin muscle was still aching. Decided to update my blog to share with everyone my happiness..................

Going to meet Mike later for dinner. YAY!

p/s: Will put up more pics the next time, some people said I should show more pics of my activities. So I'm gonna bring my camera out tomorrow when I grocery shop. Hope no one thinks I'm nuts. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you too. ^^ Enjoy it. There's a no better feeling than being in bliss.

KL said...

Congrats! Stay happy always eh.. take care n good luck for yr exams! Cya soon.